As part of the second IPF Forum, we relaunch the Future of Fashion Innovation Showcase.
The Future of Fashion Innovation Showcase is a curated set of innovators addressing key sustainability and responsible business challenges across fashion’s complex value chain from design and sourcing, the way in which new products are created and services through to consumption models:
- Design: Radiant Matter
- Sourcing: Materra
- Production: Project Plan B & Circular Textiles Foundation, Dyerecycle
- Packaging & Distribution: Flex Sea
- Retail: Circular Way, Metail
- Wear & Post-use: Save Your Wardrobe, Sojo
- Transparency & Traceability
Explore the value chain showcase below through the interactive graphic and visit the innovators’ profile to find out more.
Curated by the British Fashion Council and Fashion For Good, with support from GREAT.